The health of all BSF participants is crucial to us, so we have, in coordination with the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ) and Slovenian Government, developed a series of measures to mitigate any health issues related to COVID-19 on-site.
To stop the spread of COVID-19, the following measures will apply to all participants at the conference:
- All participants (all contributors, staff, and participants) must present a valid RVT (recovered-vaccinated-tested) proof, as only persons who fulfil the RVT requirements will be able to enter the Forum venues (Rikli Balance Hotel and Bled Festival Hall). The RVT proof (EU digital COVID certificate for the citizens of EU and EEA, a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 that is not older than 48 hours, a certificate confirming positive PCR test result older than 10 days (but not older than six months), medical certificate of person’s COVID-19 recovery status not older than six months, certificate of the holder’s COVID-19 vaccination) will be requested at the COVID-19 points before entering the venues. Without valid RVT proof, there will be NO admission to the Bled Festival Hall or Rikli Balance Hotel.
- Everyone must keep a distance of 1.5 metres to others. Wearing a mouth-nose covering is obligatory.
- If you start showing symptoms of COVID-19 during the event in Slovenia, refer immediately to the organiser and stay isolated in your room until further notice. A mobile testing unit will be set up or transfer to the testing site organised. You will be able to get additional advice from the district epidemiologist or the epidemiologist on call, who will be in charge of monitoring the event.
All passengers entering Slovenia via air (all flights, including private ones) or by sea (cruise ships only) are asked to complete a digital Passenger Locator Form, prior to entering the country. The Slovenia digital Passenger Locator is part of the EU digital PLF system and can be accessed from https://app.euplf.eu
Is Bled Strategic Forum an invite-only event?
The BSF is an invite-only event and access is only possible through the possession of an official invitation.
Why do I need accreditation and where can I pick it up?
BSF is dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of all participants and accompanying staff. In order to ensure this a range of security measures will be in effect.
Participants will be requested to undergo a security check as access to the venues shall be limited. A colour-coded badge system will be in effect during the event and we kindly ask you to wear your badge visibly at all times when accessing the Forum venues.
For participants with registration confirmation, the pick-up of accreditations will be possible only at the Rikli Balance Hotel (Cankarjeva cesta 4, 4260 Bled) on the following days:
- 31st August from 14.00 to 20.00,
- 1st September from 07.00 to 20.00,
- 2nd September from 07.00 to 16.00.
Where does the Bled Strategic Forum take place?
What language will be used during the Bled Strategic Forum?
How do I get to Bled if I arrive to Ljubljana airport?
We wish to provide a comfortable and fast journey between the Ljubljana airport and Bled for all Bled Strategic Forum participants.
For this reason, we are providing a free shuttle service between Ljubljana airport and Bled from 30 August to 3 September 2021.
Upon exiting the arrival gates, look for the shuttle service marked with the Bled Strategic Forum logo – on the map of the airport, the BSF shuttle service will be located in the parking zone situated in near the front of terminal B.
If arriving between 31st August and 2nd September, Bled Strategic Forum volunteers stationed at the arrival gate will be able to provide you with additional information about the Forum and the shuttles.
The shuttle service will be running between the first and last arriving flight.
I will have to get a COVID-19 test during the Forum - where can I get tested?
The COVID-19 testing station at Bled, which provides self-paid PCR and HAG tests, is available at the Public Health Center Bled (more information here).
The COVID-19 testing station will be open on 1 and 2 September between 7.00 and 11.00, with no previous reservation needed. Slovenian participants will have to bring their Health Insurance Card.
What if I don't feel good on the day / the day before BSF?
In case you don’t feel good or you have any symptoms on the day or day before the event, it is responsible to stay home and follow the Bled Strategic Forum ONLINE as panels will be livestreamed.
I am an accredited journalist - where can I find more information for press?
I'm coming to Bled by car - where can I find parking?
Bled is a very popular touristic place and due to the high-level participation at the event, parking at Bled Festival Hall and the Rikli Balance Hotel will be extremely limited.
Here you can find the list of all parking areas at Bled – with the map added (the list of e-charging places is also included).