Please note that the event will be organised in accordance with general and specific measures taken to curb the risk of spreading COVID-19. We kindly ask you to observe the rules as set by the organisers.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA: EPIDEMIOLOGICAL AND SANITARY RECOMMENDATIONS DURING THE INCREASED RISK OF SARS-COV-2 INFECTION
- All guests must be healthy and show no signs of respiratory infections (cold symptoms, sneezing, cough, sore throat, fever, loss or changed sense of taste and smell, etc.).
- Wear a face mask in all enclosed public spaces. The only two exceptions when the face mask can be removed are meals and drinks.
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitiser regularly. Avoid shaking hands and embracing.
- Practice correct hygiene when coughing and sneezing.
- Keep the required safety distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Avoid touching objects and surfaces unless necessary. Avoid touching your face, particularly your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- If you start showing symptoms of COVID-19 during the event in Slovenia, refer immediately to the organiser and stay isolated in your room until further notice. A mobile testing unit will be set up or transfer to the testing site organised. You will be able to get additional advice from the district epidemiologist or the epidemiologist on call, who will be in charge of monitoring the mass gathering event.
The BSF is an invite-only event and access is only possible through the possession of an official invitation.
Participants register their participation through a registration link in the e-invitation.
BSF is dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of all participants and accompanying staff. In order to ensure this a range of security measures will be in effect. Participants will be requested to undergo a security check as access to the venues shall be limited. A colour-coded badge system will be in effect during the event and we kindly ask you to wear your badge visibly at all times.
More information about the accreditation for the 16th edition of the Bled Strategic Forum will follow.
The working language of the event is English.