What is Young BSF?
• Forum organised on a yearly basis (that connects young individuals and their ideas)
• Platform that engages young participants, before and after the Young BSF in the form of thematic discussions, activities, round table discussions
• Inseparable and interwoven part of the Bled Strategic Forum giving young participants the opportunity to network, discuss their ideas with decision-makers, representatives of international organisations, media, representatives of Academia, members of the private sector and other stakeholders
• Drive for change
• Unique format that recognises the talents and potential of youth and gives them a chance to
make their voices heard
• Bridge between civil society and decision-makers
For the past decade, the Young Bled Strategic Forum (Young BSF) has been bringing together young leaders aged between 18 and 35 years from all over the world to engage in lively discussions and develop innovative solutions to some of the most pressing global issues.
It has become a unique meeting place for a diverse array of young leaders, entrepreneurs, influencers, thinkers and social activists, offering them a platform to share their visions, exchange ideas and connect.
Although the conference has addressed different topics of discussion throughout the years, the leading vision of the Young BSF remains the same: to connect eager, motivated young individuals and active citizens coming from different fields of expertise and offer them a cooperative, creative, and motivated environment for discussions and networking.